Monday, July 11, 2011

What am I supposed to do?

You know what, I felt the same way. I didn't want to live anymore, but my heart told me something: It gets better. And I'm gonna come out and say it: I'm bi. No, not gay, bi. But I was watching t.v. and saw a commercial about the "It gets better" project. If you go on to YouTube, search itgetsbetterproject. People that are lesbian, bisexual, gey, or transgender from all over the world share about themselves and their experiences. And no, I'm not promoting for them. It just helped for me. And Carson, it gets better. It WILL get better. Just hang in there. Ignore the people and teachers. And if you do drop out of school(I prefer you don't, but it's your choice), maybe it will get better from there. But don't resort to suicide. Please. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment