Saturday, July 16, 2011

Should I choose my family or my husband?

I have been living with my mother for a little over a week now after I took my daughter and left my husband and my house. We have been married two years and our daughter is two years old. I left because I was being psychologically abused and the day I left we were on an argument and he pulled out a knife on me. He did not use it and it was just for a second but he did kick me and push me. My mother has never really liked him due to stuff that has happened over the time we have been together, she did not want us to get married. He had been keeping me from spending time with my family and being very controlling of me and he would get mad if I tried to do anything by myself. He has been talking to me and saying he realized there are more important thing to him than money or his car or motorcycle, he said he would give all that up just so he can have his family back. He says he loves me and I have always believed he does love me and care about me. He says he has been going to church, reading the bible, stop smoking and cussing; he says he needs me and tells me all the good stuff we have done together and doesn't want to loose me. But I don't know what to do, I love him and miss him and when he comes to see me I try not to show it. I do want to go back with him I don't know if it's the right thing to do. Its hard for me to talk to my mom about my feelings, we have never had that kind of relationship but I am very thankful of her for helping me always through hard times and I love her. My mom saw me crying tonight after I had talked to my husband and she asked me what was going on, and I did not want to tell her at first but I said I did not know what I wanted to do. She told me to follow my instinct but if I went back with him that it was going to be the same and she wasn't going to see me again since she will not be going to my house and she is sure that he will not let me come to see her. So I am very sad I do not know what to do, I miss my husband and I really don't want to go through custody battle and all that court and legal stuff but I also do not want to loose my family if I decide to go back to him. I need some advice. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment