Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What does it mean when I dream myself as in a book series? As a Dragon and human shapeshifter?

I always have my dreams that I Eragon, but I am me. It is in my time then I go back in time after I touch "Saphira's" egg. Then I et to raise her and go through 1000 years to now again, but I stayed the same age. Then what happens is I appear in the egg and "Saphira" picks up me and raises me. so I can change between human and dragon and I am a rider. I also daydream alot about this and I even start talking to myself as if I am talking to a person, but I say saphira. In the dreams there is always a war or battle as well. I want to know why I have this in all my dreams. None for the past 2 years has been something else. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment