Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm hearing strange noises in my head, like a war or orders are being yelled at me. I'm in a silent room.?

I am sitting here and it is quite, only a fan on in my room. But it feels as if I am in a war sort of. I am noticing what sounds like screaming and activity, but it is dead silent. It is all in my head. Idk how to describe besides saying I feel like I am in battle and screaming of orders is all around me. I posted a few minutes ago bug I had to add something that may help. I ship out for basic training in a few months. And I doing special forces. Could this have anything to do with it. Also while I'm typing this the phone in my hands seems like it is ver small and I am a giant haha it makes no sense but idk haha I am 18 and havnt been in a war like setting yet. I'm not high or drunk and have taken no medication. I'm beginning to think I'm just setting myself up for basic. Or my mind is wondering. I have watched some shows on the military today so idk if that helps at all. Any ideas or suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment