Sunday, July 10, 2011

Does he like me or are these just coincidences?

Im 21 he is 30. He is my T.A. for a 5 week long summer study abroad program. We hang out as a group with the others in the program. We go to bars, clubs, beach, concerts, movies. On more than one occasion he has hinted a level of likeness but im not sure. He put his hand on my lower back while he talked to me at the club..(but maybe that was just a coincidence).. At the concert we grabbed my hand for me to follow him in the crowd (but maybe that was just so i didnt get lost).. He put his hand on my thigh when he talked to me at a bar and leaned close to me ( but that was probably to hear better).. He IM'ed me about our inside joke.. and he told our mutual friend that i am apparently gorgeous.. (but my friend could be lying)... * I like him by the way...I know its long.. thanks for reading... What do you guys think? Does he like me or am i just thinking about it too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment